181 W 4th St (Jones)
New York, NY 10014
- New owner, not as nice anymore. Menu has totally changed, no cute appetizer trees, more expensive prix fixe.
- Definitely order the Uni Coco... Fish + coconut milk can never go wrong...
- Tuna mille feuille, fried banana roll. 9.95 lunch special. Amazingballs
- the passion fruit beer is amazing!
- Tuna mille feuille. Caribbean Roll. Fried Banana Roll.
- Chef who started this was a chef at the Embassy of Jamaica
- The food is fresh and tasty, but the prices are too high given the quality of the rolls(tiny and falling apart).
- Came on a Wednesday so maybe it was an off night, but the rolls were nothing special presentation wise (meaning rice wall falling off them onto the serving plate) and the service was ridiculously slow
- Everything is incredible. Sit at the bar, you can't go wrong.
- Some exotic combinations to delight the palate.
- Yummy. Green tea tiramisu is a must have.
- Eel Napoleon, Fried Oyster Roll and Tuna Mill-Feuille = Parties in my mouth!!!
- Citron tea with citron is amazing
- Go before end of November - changing chefs.
- I am a huge fan of both uni coco and squid spiral.
- Sushi x Jamaican. Not to miss.
- Lunch special $9.95 for two choices box lunch.
- Why spending a fortune at Nobu or staying in the line at Tomoe Sushi? Aki beat them both!
- My favorite sushi place, cute and quaint, best service. One dish is better then the other but the tuna mille feuille is to die for, melts in your mouth, I have gone and actually ordered 2.
- If you arrive too late to take advantage of the Early Dinner Special, make a meal out of exceptional appetizers like the Montauk Salad and Tuna Mille-Feuille.