Ajisen Ramen 味千拉麵
5/F, Hong Kong International Airport
Chek Lap Kok,
+852 3110 2105
- Good experience here. Better for you than the McDonalds next door.
- Pork Ramen > Spicy Beef Ramen
- The next best thing if one craves for ramen :-) price is no issue. In Japan expect to pay yen700 to 1200 for a bowl of ramen.
- Get the spicy beef ramen. It's perfect.
- Beef ramen . , , ... .
- Quite delicious actually
- Hokaido scallop ramen.
- No 1 menu is good taste
- Tender Rib Ramen
- ! , !))
- All crew members can get a discount and there is airport staff menu with cheaper price!
- I love their kimchi rice set, although it's a little pricey to have Ajisen especially in such a place (HK Airports), definitely a must eat if you're someone who loves korean cuisine
- Don't forget the frozen beer!
- I'm a notorious ramen lover and this fast food style place really hit the spot. You better have an appetite.
- Spicy Beef Ramen for the win!
- The sushi is good..but it's cucumber inside...better order fried rice..
- For this price this is not good at all. Chinese noodles. HARD MEAT.
- What happened to the hell bbq pork ramen????? I love that one with spicy level 3... Now they dont have it anymore???