Basketball, Hockey, Performing Arts
- MDNA Tour - September 12 & 13, 2012.
- Take a look under both baskets. The Raptors logo might appear slanted in person, but to TV viewers, it actually looks 3D. Its the first time this has ever been done in a sports arena.
- Just down the street from the Air Canada Centre, the Stanley Cup rests at the Hockey Hall of Fame. Check it out at the corner of Yonge & Front!
- Welcome to the Air Canada Centre. Home of the The Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League.
- Welcome to ACC, the home of the Toronto Raptors. Keep your eye out for The Raptor, the best mascot in sports! Enjoy the game!
- Watch the Raptors win at ACC
- Kobe Bryant 81 Points 1/22/06
- Bon Jovi Concert
- The ACC isnt the original home of the Maple Leafs, but theres still plenty of history here. Look up, and youll see banners for 13 Stanley Cups & 14 players.
- $9 pizza slice got you down? make a salad from the free items at the condiments bar!
- Go leafs go
- For the best in game entertainment and end to end action, nothing beats Raptor basketball. Check out a game asap!
- Go Raptors!!
- Great memories! Some of the best concerts I've ever been to!
- Buy a beer that tastes like it recently left a horse. Hardly get any change back from a $20. What could be better?
- Blow Leafs Blow!
- Eat before u come
- Muse !!!_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The hamburger and buffalo chicken wrap from the concession stands are surprisingly REALLY good.
- Eat a Cuban Panini from Mr. Sub. Visit the Loose Moose before or after the game. Crowd wasn't loud at all. If you need help deciding which Seats to purchase for your next Maple Leafs game, check out