- great atmosphere. perfect place for burgers and beer.
- Saturday nights there's an awesome dj from 10-1 opening set by DJ JJ and finishes up with DJ RICK ROD all top hits and some house music mixed in with some old school best place to be on a sat night
- Aidan's is my favorite place to eat and hang out in Bristol RI! The service and food is always great and being right by the Bristol Harbor- the atmosphere is perfect.
- Rooftop bar on a nice summer afternoon. Can't go wrong. Tons of beers.
- Sam Adams New World Tripel. Great 21st birthday gift
- Lobster Roll with onion rings. Wash it down with Sam Adams double agent IPL!
- Aidan's has Team Trivia on Tuesday nights at 7:30 in the upstairs bar!! Great food and its lots of fun.
- Great food
- Fish and chips is amazing! Fast service! Great atmosphere!
- #notvegan. Wings great!
- Excellent beer selection and good burgers
- Fuck Aidan's! Dont know which is worse, the bartenders or the drinks. Ordered a whiskey and coke and got a whiskey mixed with water,more than once--So bitchy & slow! Go to Thames or gillarys instead
- The cornbeef is amazing!
- Great lower key place to hang and drink when you don't wanna deal with rwu kids
- get the rastafa rye 22oz. baby!!
- The burgers are all half-pound, and excellent! Be sure to get the onion rings too!
- The best Reuben I have ever had in my life.
- Really great clear chowder also the mashed potatoes and gravy kick ass
- Spicy lamb-burger is insane as is the ample beer list. Nice people and awesome service.
- The Italian sausage here menus with flavor. It's incredible.