Terminal 5 (JFK International Airport)
Jamaica, NY 11430
- Pretty decent Bloody Mary here
- Great bar staff, super helpful and friendly. Excellent wine list and the pastas are really good. Buon appetito
- Build your own bloody Mary option complete with a cute little card you fill out. Awesome for Pre-flight stress! I did mine "seriously spicy," with lemon, lime and a salted rim!
- I recommend marrying the meatballs and then lightly freaking them before your flight.
- The description says its a paella restaurant, but it's definitely not. It's Italian, with great pizza.
- Order the goat cheese and bacon pizza and ask for fresh arugula to top it with
- A rustic Italian restaurant with a wine bar vibe we recommend the bacon and goat cheese pizza. Keep on top of your waiter if youre pressed for time.
- The back truffle pizza is top notch. Make it happen
- Nice selection of Italian food and wonderful 10" pizzas while waiting for JetBlue flight
- A very civilized place for a decent breakfast (for an airport). The eggs any syle with crisp bacon was A+. I had them sunny side up.
- Nice wine list, good cocktails and great pizza. Try the smoked salmon pizza! Hope for Bob behind the bar and chat him up, you are guaranteed to have a great conversation.
- Kind of slow in the morning, have at least an hour till boarding
- I actually get to the airport early just because I love eating here so much! Rigatoni bolognese is awesome.
- The wild mushroom risotto, fried baby artichokes, and burrata dishes are top notch! Enjoy a delicious house made sangria, good wine list!
- Friendly service, good food and wine, nice decor. It's my go-to when flying out of T5.
- Not worth the price, and extremely slow service.
- Great pasta for an airport bar!
- Nice staff, but more importantly, very generous wine pours...
- Eat carbs & drink a few glasses of wine before your flight. Then sleep. Nothing better!
- don't get an omelet...