Actors Theatre Of Louisville
- Great plays
- Dracula is a MUST see!!
- "This below-street-level restaurant is popular with theatergoers because, well, it's in the same building as Actors Theatre."
- The Louisville Visitors Center at 4th and Jefferson Streets is offering discounts for University of Louisville basketball fans. On game day bring your ticket to the Center to save 25%. Open Monday-Sat
- The Humana festival is absolutely amazing
- They play old movies here on occasion.
- Home of Dracula.
- We are very fortunate to have such a reputable theater in Kentucky. The Humana Festival of new plays is always a highlight while annual productions of Dracula are a Louisville staple.
- The artistic director is kind of a genius. Also possesses the best beard in the American Theater.
- Haven't seen a bad performance yet! I love this place!
- Dracula was great!
- Use your Louisville City Saver coupon to receiveone free ticket when a second full-priced ticket of equal or greater value is purchased to the same performance.
- Premier theater venue in downtown Louisville featuring three stages under one roof. Actors plays host to local and national award-winning and classic stage plays.
- Home of the Humana Festival of New Plays. Best regional theatre in Kentucky.
- "Actors Theatre is best known for its annual Humana Festival of New American Plays, a series of performances that celebrate the contemporary American playwright."
- Register for Actors Theatre, Ali Center & KentuckyShow tickets, a Ramsis Caf of the World gift card & a nights stay at the SpringHill Suites Downtown, when you register at WorldFest Sept 2-4, 2011.
- If you've never been, you can get two tickets at $10 each by calling the box office.
- season ticket holders get Half off Humana Festival
- Get a membership and see the best there is and enjoy a night out.
- I like the season tickets where you get to pick 3 plays!