Theater, Performing Arts
- First Date is a must see! Definitely one of my faves (along with classics Phantom and Wicked).
- The ACTPass is amazing $25/month ($20 if you're under 30) and you can see almost every show, multiple times if it's not sold out.
- You should definitely subscribe.
- The layout of the venue is by far the best part of the experience.
- Get ticks to the Christmas shows early. They are always great but sell out.
- The under age 35 deals are great prices for season tickets!
- Love the theater in the round. Grey Gardens was wonderful.
- take a building tour!
- Ghost of Christmas past, limited eats inside
- Sign up for the ACT pass- you won't find a better deal in Seattle
- We snuck in!
- 2 hr 45 minute running time?!?! Shoulda gone to the Seahawks game ...
- Learn about the historic struggles between Mary, Queen of Scots, and Queen Elizabeth I on stage!
- I'm both an ACTpass (monthly membership that gets you into *almost* every show....and lets you change dates it you need to) and a volunteer usher (see the show for free) Amazing place for both!
- Sign up for the ACTpass to watch unlimited Mainstage plays and Central Heating Lab programs. Tell them @fleurdelizzie sent you!
- Quick correction. This place is listed as a movie theatre. Whereas ACT presents Rawstock, (an awesome indie movie festival), ACT is a playhouse.
- ACT has tons of theatre, dance, film & more, and you can see it all, whenever YOU want to, for $20-25/month with Membership! It's like an all-you-can-see buffet.
- Check out the $25 a month membership! Includes just about any performance on any date. Great deal for busy people who like to attend theater, but need flexibility. I've used it a ton!
- ACT offers a monthly membership. $25 a month and you can see everything going on.