Ace of Spades
Music Venue, Bar
- Ear plugs are available for $1 at the bar. Great for making sure you can actually hear yourself yelling at kids on your lawn when you're retired.
- Two Door Cinema Club was incredible here!!
- Come back and see Jack's Mannequin Live on June 15th, 2011. More info here: http://jacksmannequin.com/tour
- The bar upstairs was awesome! Great venue for watching local bands!!
- Fantastic venue for live shows
- Hope ur having a great time
- They wont let you smoke. Its bs!
- The All Stars Tour
- 2011-11-03 Iration's Lei'd Back Fall Tour with Tomorrows Bad Seeds and Through The Roots
- Gotta meet sexy Joel in the ticket booth!
- Y-T. Great New Years Eve concert
- Sound of shows has noticeably gotten better in the past year or so
- Best venue in Sacramento. With the new owners come a new sound system and no more 21+ section. Multiple bars throughout, but the upstairs one is the best. Most shows sell out so buy tix in advance.
- There's nothing really cool about this venue, but if it's and older crowd show they don't rope off the bar area.
- Great concert venue with all sorts of artists mainstream and independent coming thru always a great place to see a show
- Their concert times posted are WAY OFF. Snoop Dogg had a 7pm start time and he didn't appear until 11pm!!! :(
- Concert started at 7, it's already 9. Where you at, Snoop? :(
- AVOID THIS VENUE AT ALL COSTS! The flashlight cops are complete assholes and could care less about you having a good time! The're disrespectful when speaking to you even when youve done nothing wrong!
- Lots of waiting between bands. Why?
- Get your tickets in advance. Venue frequently sells out.