Theater, Performing Arts, Adult Boutique
3750 Las Vegas Blvd S (Caesars Palace)
Las Vegas, NV 89158
- Full of cleverly constructed characters, lighting masterpieces & mind-bending dcor, Absinthe blends the mythical with a vaudevillian style that makes the evening something to remember.
- Order absinthe at the bar because they make it with just the right amount of sugar. Afterwards, say hello to the green fairy. She is beyond sexy.
- This show was INSANE. Funny, a bit terrifying, and plenty of hot men in spandex.
- Unbelievable show and a must see!
- A great way to see many types of Vegas shows all rolled into one. Such a fun time! Live a little and drink some Absinthe before/during the show ;)
- A Must!!!!! One of the best shows! Go early to get the good seats.. But if you're easily offended by words like "fuck" or "shit" just go somewhere else!
- Be prepared for some of the most uncomfortable seats in Vegas.
- During the roller skating act, if you got front row seats, do NOT stand up
- Sit in the back row, there are some crazy seating.
- Look for the green phone booth outside... That's actually an entrance for VIPs!!
- Awesome show but if you don't want to be included in it don't sit in the front :)
- Awesome show!!! Not only great acrobatics but funny as hell
- Go see this effing show!
- VIP gives you piority seating and a free drink... but no drink if you bought through tix4tonight.
- One of the best shows I've seen - crude humor combined with spectacular acrobatics. Definitely not your typical Cirque Du Soleil production.
- One of the best shows in Vegas. Always changing too.
- Sit close and try not to duck
- Amazing show ! So much fun. Halirious and full of talented entertainment!
- If you're in Vegas and don't see this show, you're missing out.
- The venue is tiny, so don't waste your money on the more expensive tix.