ABQ BioPark Aquarium
Aquarium, Botanical Garden
2601 Central Ave NW (at New York Ave NW)
Albuquerque, NM 87104
- The moon jellyfish and sharks!!
- The shark cafe is amazing! Perfect for kids. You can sit, enjoy the good seafood or burgers and watch the fish, sharks, and sea turtles. It's amazing.
- Some cool aspects but as aquariums go it is very small.
- A wonderful place to take the whole family.
- It's bin a long time I've there in a long time
- I like the underwater tunnels you can walk through! And the Bio Park isn't Bad either. They host alot of events there including live music!
- Fun place to see aquatic life.
- Small it perfectly entertaining for the morning. Did the BioPark Combo ticket which particularly made it worth it.
- Manta rays and sharks! Sagan is having a blast!
- River of lights river of lights river of lights! Even more fun as an adult with some alcoholic hot cocoa.
- Go to the restuarant that you find at the end of your trek through the aquarium, the food's good ((but bring some money))
- It is a small aquarium so take your time. There are lots of beautiful fish and jellyfish to see.