Abel's Mexican Restaurant
5822 NW 50th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73122
- Tacos calvillo are outstanding.
- Try the fresh cut fruit
- The cheese sauce is not soup.
- The green sauce is the way to go
- High quality food and good service. Worth a visit!
- Tacos, enchiladas, etc etc. Everything is fantastic and authentic (not Tex Mex). Prepare to wait a little at prime times but well worth it!!
- Tostadas de camarones are so good!!!
- I had camarones al chipotle which was wonderful! Spicy shrimp in a creamy sauce., rice, grilled veggies.. yum. A cold frosty beer with lime and salt topped the meal off perfectly! Great service too!
- Pablo special is great but very spicy.
- Flatas, burritos, tacos, nachos, they are all good. We have yet to be a disappointment in any way.
- Great family friendly restaurant. Better than most in okc
- While you're here, do not walk out of that door without trying their amazing tortas. I promise they are so yummy and very filling! I recommend tongue. Trust me
- Try the Ramos Plate!
- Fantastic food and great service. We love this place.
- The food was delicious! Take some of the fruit home with you!
- The food is always great at Abel's.
- Camerone tostado are similar to shrimp ceviche and are chock-full of tomatoes onions and avocado on a crunchy tostada shell. Delicious
- Not brought to the table but trust me.. Ask for it! The green salsa verde
- Get here before 9pm.