42nd Street Oyster Bar
Seafood, Bar, American
$ $ $
Raleigh Durham Airport, 1025 Airside Drive (RDU Terminal 2, Near Gate C1)
Raleigh, NC 27623
- If you dont have more than 20 minutes from when you order to when you need to leave you do not have enough time! So dont get upset at the servers when your food does not come out in 10 minutes.
- Love the food and love the price (Secret menu).
- Poor service and mediocre oysters at best. Not impressed.
- Don't believe the hype. This place was overpriced and gross. Beer was flat, oysters were subpar for an oyster bar, soup was gross, & entrees were underwhelming. Wish I had eaten somewhere else.
- best airport food I've ever had. Caesar salad with fried oysters.
- Get the oysters on the half shell and a Bloody Mary!
- Not bad for airport food. Crab cakes are all crab, very little filler. Recommended. There was a shell in my fried oysters.
- Glasses in the table were very dirty and food wasn't good at all
- good place for early morning breakfast
- Try the Oysters Rockefeller, with Spinach, Bacon, and Parmesan Cheese. It's quick and delicious.
- Had the fresh catch of the day (sea bass) blackened. The taste was great but a tad bit overpriced at 38$. The service and seating area definitely didnt warrant that price.
- Seafood bisque is good
- Not bad for airport food. Can get crowded at times.
- Here again! Lol ok, love this place awsome oyster sandwich can't go won't Cesar salad is fantastic and service the best.
- This airport is becoming my second home (live in Atlanta ), wish 42 street oyster bar was located there. Food is aways fantastic.
- Oysters, few airports have good raw bars
- Traveling through again Shrimp and grits, very good
- Traveling through again had seafood bisque very good, osyers fresh and tasty.
- Oyster sandwich, fantastic good! !! Service really good
- My medium rare burger was cooked well done. Not surprised, given that it is an airport restaurant.