24 Hour Fitness
Gym / Fitness
- Bring a flask! Not even a little booze served here!
- Avoid the crazy after work rush from 5p-8p on the weekdays if you want a treadmill.
- Thomas is a MACHINE instructer at the Monday SPIN class!
- Barbie teaches yoga on Friday's @ 11:00am and is awesome! The staff here are super nice and is always smiling! Def my favorite 24 hour fitness!
- Beau is such a sweetie at the front counter. Wish her happy belated birthday!
- If you are claustrophobic this probably shouldn't be your gym of choice. But Amanda's Monday Zumba classes are extraordinary. Also Kristina's Body Pump class is great and will leave you sore for days.
- I have worked out at 3 other locations in Austin & keep coming back here. The staff is friendly and there is good energy + lots of smiles!
- This location is awfully bad. It's so dirty. Go south if you can.
- Most of the patrons don't take advantage of the 24 hour business hours. Come late at night and share the gym with one or two people.
- Watch out for the naked men in the locker room that are WAY to comfortable air drying
- Get Marble Slab immediately after your workout and then cry.
- Guli is a new spin instructor on Wed. night. She is super! Very challenging but her classes are well organized and her music is fun!
- If you're looking for a trainer... Samantha S. Is the way to go. She really cares about what your goals are and pushing you!! Trainers are EXPENSIVE but you g et your money's worth with her!
- If you've never tried yoga, you have to go to Kim's class! She's got a great energy and a great flow!
- Braker 24 would benefit to replicate this gym
- Wear deodorant or I will post your picture all over the Internet to let everyone know what an inconsiderate ass you are!
- There's a pool, but no spinning thing to completely take the water off your swimming trunks. Really friendly staff. Parking can be a pain around 5-7 p.m.
- Love it!! So much better after refurb and new equipment - I highly recommend Sam Perez for personal training !!!
- Hooman is way off...have you been to braker? That is crap gym.
- Workout Tip: Select 3-4 exercises per muscle group and divide them into 3-4 workouts throughout the week. A split routine allows for rest periods for each muscle group while still staying active.