4:00pm - 1:00am
4:00pm - 2:30am
4:00pm - 2:30am
12:00pm - 2:30am
- just ok.free games is a nice perk, if not on a weekend.no a/c going the night we went. decent game and bar choices. looking forward to barcade in northside opening soon.
- Shorty Sunday- kids are allowed!
- Amazing arcade bar - especially compared with offerings in bigger cities. All for free except pinball, and an impressive selection of games - and a really solid beer list to boot.
- Beer selection and games are awesome. Also love he music!
- Good cocktails. Love the hulk hogan. Nothing fancy but super fun!
- All the old school video games for free! Loved it!
- Packed on a Saturday night.
- You can play arcade games for free as long as you buy booze. Pinball costs 50 cents, and game consoles w/TVs are also set up. No food available.
- Arcade games, atmosphere
- Joust and Xevious are totally underrated. Drink prices are reasonable. Free games can't be beat.
- Drink a beer or cocktail and play 80s style arcade games for free! So much fun.
- Video Games and Beer are the Real Deal.
- Free arcade games, awesome cocktails! I recommend the popsicle cocktail.
- The nostalgia.
- Plenty of great retro games. All are free to play except the pinball machines. Good beer selection. Can get a little busy at peak times on the weekends, which can make it difficult to get a game.
- Super fun bar! Games are free with drink purchase. The Simpsons arcade game was my favorite. Order the Punky Brewster drink, it tastes great!
- Good cocktails + free arcade games