4:00pm - 1:00am
4:00pm - 2:30am
4:00pm - 2:30am
12:00pm - 2:30am
- Gays, geeks, dweebs, hipsters, sluts bloods, motor heads, wastoids, they all adore it!!
- I think I beat Tim's asteroids high score.
- Games are free (except pinball) as long as you're drinking. Cool atmosphere, great signature drinks, and overall chill vibe.
- This is going to be my nem fav hangout. All games are free except pinball. Drinks are good staff is friendly plus 2 big tvs with ESPN!
- So much fun! Buy a drink and play all you want! Awesome!
- Don't tell the management, but the games all appear to be rigged to play for free!
- If you plan any video game here, don't let it be Tron, the original arcade game from 1982. That game fuckin' blows.
- Try to beat my Asteroids high score!
- Service is great. Come here early though. Very busy. Love the old school games!
- Free classic arcade games. Great beer. All around awesome.
- Best bar ever. Nerdgasm and drinks! They have NBA JAM, NFL BLITZ, MORTAL KOMBAT, TIME CRISIS, n other old school arcade machines...love it!!!
- It's really hard to beat drinking and playing free arcade games.
- Thank you to the founder!
- Awesome games, Pinball $.50 a game, you play free when you have a great drink from the bar. A Hulk Hogan, yes it has a Slim Jim in it, a great place.
- Pinball is 50 a game. Not a bad deal.
- One of the most unique bars I've ever been to, play arcade games while sipping on cocktails! The cocktails weren't anything special, but worth a visit, this place.
- Not sure why nobody has commented on "The Game Over" yet, but for an overpriced cocktail, the cup you get with it is pretty cool. Also people are good at taking turns- better than most arcades.
- This place is freaking awesome. Good drink selection and amazing 80's arcade games. Wow!
- Very cool bar! Plethora of people there too. Always crowded, but always a great time.
- Loved this place!!