Grocery Store, Supermarket
2340 W Burnside St (at 23rd Ave)
Portland, OR 97210
- Try the Zupan's split pea with bacon soup - $7.99 a container but it's worth every penny!
- Get the toasted Caprese sandwich. Tomato, basil, mozzarella, olive oil and the perfect amount of balsamic.
- Great selection of high end goods.
- Zupans has really good food in their deli and poke bar, great beer and wine selection, and organic produce. Can be pricey (depending on your budget) but the quality is excellent.
- Nicely curated supermarket with overpriced items but they look so pretty!
- Parking lot for when you need something quick.
- Their produce is some of the best in Portland. Love the variety and the items you just don't see elsewhere.
- Has a public restroom if you need one.
- Ohioans: they carry pints of Jeni's ice cream. Standard flavors only, but it tastes like home.
- Great wine selection- highly recommend Patton Valley Oregon Pinots!!
- You absolutely have to go here and look at the vegetables, they are impeccable!
- Their sandwiches at the deli are delicious. Quick easy lunch.
- The Zupan's on W. Burnside has the most beautiful display of produce that I've seen anywhere!
- Say hello to the guys in produce!
- Cool store with interesting food options. Every kind of sea salt you can imagine. Awesome produce section. Des would love it.
- Try the deli sandwiches! They are fantastic.
- Pssst! Need flowers delivered? Zupan's is now delivering fresh, handmade floral arrangements. Order online at zupans.com!
- Although the prices are a tad steep, there are great prices for certain items. Lots of Local Items. People are nice. Always tastings and specials.
- Zupan's carries beer from Upright Brewing.
- Great staff...everyone knows my name!