Zucco: Le French Diner
$ $ $
188 Orchard St (btwn Stanton & E Houston St.)
New York, NY 10002
- a MUST,feels like being in Paris. Sit at the counter,watch the chef at work,and get to know fellow diners ! Will definitely be returning here OFTEN !
- Sit at the bar and smell the French fries
- As good as the bistros in Paris.
- All I can say is just go here. You'll be happy you did. The people are awesome. The food is good. The wine is amazing.
- Everything is amazing here
- Get the Bordeaux and eat mussel till u hiccup - like Ajay
- Squeeze in and sit at the bar. Talk to the owner, drink wine and make friends with your neighbors
- A grungy hole in the wall plastered w/polaroids of happy diners. You can sit at the bar and see them cook ur meal. Cafe au lait very good. Food v.pleasant
- The Carbonnara's great. Owners real friendly. I get to practice my miserable French. Owner's real patient.
- Zucco appears to be gone??? :( :( :(
- Tiny, cool, cute and delicious food.
- Don't order a taco.
- Light, fluffy, perfectly seasoned omelet and an excellent cappuccino. Friendly, fun service. You should eat here.
- mussels, cheese plate and risotto; most delicious food ever
- Go here and feel like you're in the perfect little French bistro in Paris. Super tiny place with hearty portions. Creamy carbonara or steak frites cooked just right.
- The prosciutto salad is as good as the salads I have eaten in Paris! This place is amazing, a true gem. Highly recommend! Owner is super friendly
- Great french onion soup. Very small and cozy place.
- Carbonara, Le faux filet with peppercorn sauce, all of the salads and sandwiches- all amazing. Hard to go wrong here...really. And the fries...mmm!
- The Plateau de Charcuterie !
- Soupe du jour! Cream mushroom :-)