2150 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4S 2A8
- All I can say is yum - and great staff
- Very friendly staff. Creative dishes. No pizza, risotto or tiramisu. Had rabbit and fish of the day & creme caramel. Ended up 84 dollars.
- Got to try the pasta!
- Fantastic Italian Resturant with always great fresh fish. Simple no fuss and very very Wine Friendly. I highly recommend this place.
- They accept Tab - Pay with Tab and never wait for the bill again, download at: http://get.tabpayments.co
- Michael Caballo, chef of Edulis Restaurant, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Risi e bisi.
- If your order a pasta with butter sauce for your kids, it will be the same price as one of the regular pastas.
- Fish was amazing tonight!
- Great service, house made pasta, would definitely return
- Roasted Duck Breast, Radicchio & Lentils $32
- Join us at Zucca Trattoria January 25 February 7, 2013 for a delicious, 3-course, prix fixe meal as part of Toronto's Winterlicious. #LiciousTO
- The roasted branzino makes this place one of the best hidden gens in the city for fish
- Try the branzino.. won't be disappointed
- Yes expensive but totally worthevery penny. The kind of place where you get the feeling you can order anything and it will be top notch.
- Avoid the hazelnut meringue. Awful.