Zhongshan Park (中山公园)
+86 21 6252 5225
- So beautiful. I wondered around in there for almost 4 hours just looking at all the trees and ponds.
- "A great place to document Shanghai's morning exercise culture -- serious-looking retirees practicing fan dancing, Mulan boxing and gentle martial arts."
- It's open since Oct 1st, 2013
- Sept. 2, 2013 and whole park is still under construction. Looks like it will be another year at this stage. No activities for kids.
- Residential neighborhood next to a couple of commercial buildings and the Cloud Nine Mall opposite. The park itself is a few hundred meters away. 3 metro lines (2,3,4) run through the area. Convenien!
- This is where my first date with my boyfriend in Shanghai ^^
- Zhongshan Park is definitely bigger than thought. Explore more deep inside, especially the west part that can be easily ignored.
- The open field is so nice, in a sunny day you can enjoy a good sandwich!!
- Crowded but beautiful park that has its own metro station. If you want some peace, come during workdays.
- Great place to fly a kite
- Great park,buildings of Shanghai is breathtaking at night here
- It's a nice enough park. Not quite big enough to get lost, but decent variety of ponds/gardens.
- Very fantastic
- Pretty good park can rent electric boats pretty big
- View from New World Shanghai Hotel...
- Enjoy sunshine
- 3 4 subway station
- What do you do when it rains?
- Busy as market during weekends, but you can picnic or even camp on the grass. Also there is a big lake with boat.