- Very good pizza .
- You might think this is a pizza place, but get a burger! Honestly, one of my favorite burgers in the twin cities.
- Thin crust pizza
- Nice Staff ONCE YOU GRAB the ATTENTION of Server
- What a Joke $10.00 Med Pizza at $2.00 per Topping on Med Pizza!!! Food Looks Good Very Thin Crust Pizza lacks in taste
- Pizza and a good variety of beer.
- Pizza was quite acceptable.
- Great pizza slices and chill atmosphere
- Perfect Zambonis Gyro; add Feta and subtract the cucumbers. Order it with fries and a Sanpellegrino.
- Try the calzone sandwich with garlic chicken, spinach and mushrooms! Piping hot and tasty
- Fresh ingredients (omg mushrooms), and sooo delicious. We got the zamboni with hot peppers. They don't deliver to us so we got carry-out...definitely worth it though!
- I haven't eaten anything that was NOT totally delicious and I've tried many of the selections on their menu. The Roasted Vegetable Hoagie is probably my fav of all!!!
- Best pizza on West 7th! Holy cow!
- Their pizza sauce is quite tasty. The Buffalo wings are juicy and good sized but bland. Felt kinda lucky the couple of times I picked up a drummy where sauce collected in the folds.
- Buffalo Chicken pizza is out of this world. Love it!!
- Buffalo chicken pizza. Just do it.
- Get the Rosemary the Italian Blonde w/ garlic cream sauce. Delicious!