Yellowstone National Park (West Entrance)
436 W Entrance Rd.
West Yellowstone, MT 59758
- Must see Yellowstone. Saw deer, elk, pronghorn bison, mt. lions and bears. Saw geysers, saw water bubbling on the surface of the ground. Just amazing!!! Must see. See both sides of park.
- Bring something for the waiting time
- Bison right at the entrance. Awesome entrance. Instant gratification.
- Enjoyed our trip to the park, but very crowded. It didn't help that the main entrance into West Yellowstone was under construction.... Patience.
- beati voi wowww bello!
- We have seen 10 black bears. Mostly around Tower. One Grizzly last evening.
- The dinning at the lake hotel is the beat in the park by far!
- Love the geysers, springs, animals, the quaint little town
- Glad to see before it explodes again :p
- Rivers, geysers, and proximity to the Grand Tetons
- Road is much flatter compared to life-risking east entrance.
- Yellowstone is beautiful and way less crowded during the winter.
- West Entrance is convenient to old faithful and volcanic features
- The west entrance is along the side of the Madison river, you are less likely to see wildlife till you get to the meadows. Lots a scenic vistas along the river; which has many opportunities to fish.
- West Yellowstone is the largest town that borders the park, it has the most choices.
- Good restaurants and close to north side of the yellow stone
- Awesome! One off my bucket list
- Must sees are grand prismatic, mammoth hot springs and the grand canyon
- So. Many. People. If you can get past that, there are beautiful views. The best part is the swimming spot north of Mammoth Hot Springs where the Gardner River meets the Boiling River.
- The Rangers!