Xiangyang Park (襄阳公园)
1008 Huaihai M Rd | 淮海中路1008号 (at Fuyang N Rd | 襄阳北路口)
Jing'an, 上海市 200031
+86 21 5404 2208
- Outdoor karaoke, 2 yuan for a song
- Look for the cat sanctuary in the west bit of shrubbery.
- Chill at the park
- Come before 11am on weekends and see great calligraphy done by this 9-year old. And much more talents in this department.
- One of the best places in Shanghai to people watch. Around sunset during the spring, summer, and fall it becomes a giant ballroom dance floor. Amazing.
- Nice in the mornings for local culture like park Tai Chi etc. if you are in the area you should go to xiangyang road and changle road intersection for street food breakfast.
- Currently under construction.
- In March 2016 closed for renovation.
- During the weekdays, generally old people dance and practice tai chi and kung fu...
- Sign language corner every saturday in the back.
- Very quiet!!!