Basketball, Stadium, Stadium
- Head over to the Blue Gate and take your picture with the statue of basketball legend Jerry West (a.k.a. The Logo).
- For a whos who of Mountaineer sports history, walk around the inner concourse where bronze plaques salute WVU Sports Hall of Fame inductees.
- This is Huggstown. EAT SHIT PITT
- Welcome to the Big 12. Enjoy losing to KU.
- If you or a loved one are graduating today, use #wvugrad and share something you'll miss about WVU
- Touch jerry's statue inappropriately
- Electric atmosphere. Some of my favorite college memories at WVU bball games.
- Watch Bob Huggins' WVU basketball team in front of a sellout crowd
- Home of the 2010 Big East Champion Moutaineer basketball team!
- It's a lot warmer then you'd expect inside.
- Don't flinch when the Mountaineer fires his musket.
- Great place to watch a game. WVU basketball has become quite good.
- It's Brittney Bitch!
- Only pass the ball to Kilechila if he is within one foot of the basket!!!
- Go 'eers!! Miss this place.
- EAT BEFORE YOU GO, FOOD CHOICES SUCK!
- Final Four<3
- Board the bus to Engineering PRT. Wait on bus for the length of time it would have taken you to walk there.
- Pay for overpriced parking after you already purchased overpriced tickets.