Plaza, Office, Building
825 8th Ave (btwn W 49th & W 50th St)
New York, NY 10019
- PHOTO: Before it was demolished, the old Madison Square Garden was here since 1925. Click "More Info" to see a great shot of its closing night in 1968!
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Times Square. Come here and sit in the sun, and relax for a bit. Starbucks and restaurants at your disposal.
- Sitting by the fountain on summer days is really relaxing.
- Security guards here in general are just dicks. Have fun at your own risk. Lovely place to hang out when the weather is nice though.
- Control Your Kids!!!
- If you're here, you may as well go to Mother Burger or Blockheads!
- Security guards don't let you put your feet up on adjacent chairs.
- Don't forget your red suspenders.
- This is a great place to sit and check out the scenery. You'll always spot actors just hanging out between shows.
- a great place to watch the world walk by hot girls too lol
- The bartender has the most beautiful blue eyes and its super nice!
- Security doesn't like it when you sit on the ground. Don't do it.
- Great courtyard with lots of shade, seating, and dining choices.
- Nice to sit outside when its warm out
- Dont try to take pictures or the guards will hassle you for some reason. nice place to hang.
- Mother Burger and Blockheads are very inexpensive places to eat and drink al fresco
- My favorite place to relax and enjoy the sunshine In the outdoor seating. Restaurants and drinks close by.
- A great place to be with family and friends over the weekend.
- Craziest security ever!
- Don't put your feet on the chairs! Security will scold you! Smh...