Worldwide Automatic Milking Market [by Systems (Milking, Robots, Cooling, Transportation), Equipment, Parlors (Parallel, Rotary, Herringbone, Tandem), Services); by Herd Size; Regions]: Market Size, Forecasts, Insights and Opportunities (2016 - 2021)
NEW YORK, Nov. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The report on the Automatic milking market provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, forecasts and opportunities automated systems that cater to the dairy farm ecosystem. The report covers the market size and forecasts of dairy farm systems, categorized by types - Milking Systems, Measurement Systems, Management Systems, Cooling Systems, Transportation Systems and Others. Market opportunities for these systems are provided across different categories of herd sizes - Less than 100, 100 - 1000 and More than 1000. Further to this, the report also provides the market data for systems across five regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central America and Latin America (CALA), and Middle-East and Africa (MEA).
Arcluster's Automatic Milking market report also includes insights into key market requirements gathered from farmers, farm owners, and buyers. The report also provides their preferences, priorities and perception of systems, equipment, parlors and services for automatic milking. The study also covers key demand side ratings such as ratings across regions for systems, parlors, service types, and deployment timeframes of automatic milking systems and solutions.
The Automatic milking market covers three key categories
- Herd Size
The Automatic milking market is further segmented by 4 segments
The Automatic Milking Systems market is also segmented by 6 Systems:
- Milking Systems
- Measurement Systems
- Management Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Transportation Systems
- Other Automation Systems
The Automatic milking market is also segmented by Herd Size:
- Less than 100
- 100 - 1000
- More than 1000
The Automatic milking market is also segmented by five regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central America/Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The 2016 syndicated study report on the automatic milking market is part of an ongoing series of market reports that focus on micro emerging trends in the Agriculture technology (Agtech) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technology markets across multiple regions and countries.
Companies mentioned in the report
Acram S.r.l., Afimilk, Allflex, Bartec Benke GmbH, Bob-White Systems, BouMatic, Dairymaster, DeLaval, Fabdec, Fullwood, GEA, Lely, Milkwell, Paul Mueller Company, Read Industrial Ltd., Ro-KA Industri A/S, Rotec Engineering B.V., SAC, Stellapps Technologies, Waikato Milking Systems.
Some Questions answered in the Report
- What is the Automatic Milking market size and forecast in 2016?
- What is the market size and forecasts for automatic milking systems in the next 5 years?
- What is the milking parlor market size across the five regions?
- What is the cooling and transportation systems market size and forecasts for 2016 - 2021?
- What is the market opportunity for automatic milking systems across different sizes of herds?
- What are the companies in the automatic milking market and how are they positioned?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04270549-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record