To The World Farm
Market, Juice Bar
655 Grand St (btwn Leonard St & Manhattan Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- best produce in the 'hood
- Buy your produce here. Adorable family, adorable cat.
- This is the best green grocer. Huge selection, cheaper that all the grocery stores around, and super fresh. Also Armando and company are amazing people. Really, you cant do better than these guys
- Amazing grocery store with lots of ingredients to make Asian inspired dishes.
- My favorite place to buy vegetables, fruit, and other staples. Their homemade kimchi is superb. The service is outstandingly friendly, and they have two of the coolest bodega cats around.
- Along with their variety of fruits, veggies and products..y daughter & I definitely love their juices!!!!
- So much healthy food and delicious selection. You can breathe in the fresh veggie air as soon as you walk in. Great juice bar too!
- Hands down best produce store in the hood. Like an all week farmers market but better prices than the chains down the block. Single friendliest shop owner of all time. Neighborhood treasure.
- Great affordable produce, incredible kimchi, friendliest people out.
- "A solid selection produce, cheap and fresh herbs, along with tofu and homemade kimchi makes this spot worth a visit." - Dapwell, 1/3 of Chillin Island
- Juice + produce
- Friendly and helpful staff! The juices are delicious and such a great deal. Their variety of stock may be smaller, but what they do carry is fresh and usually a little cheaper than the bigger grocers.
- The juices are fantastic. Definitely add ginger to your juice
- Best juice bar + best produce in the neighborhood
- Great produce and juice bar!
- Awesome and affordable juices and vegetables!
- Best veggies and fruits in the hood!
- The guy who runs the cash register is one of the nicest persons I have ever encountered in retail.
- Better prices than anywhere else on produce, especially for herbs. $1/bunch, even for basil!