The Woodruff Arts Center
Performing Arts, Museum, Theater
1280 Peachtree St NE (b/t 15th St & 16th St)
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Check out Atlanta's only All-Male Dance Performance at the Hertz Stage. The annual showcase takes place July 20th-21st, 2012 www.mendancelife.com
- Mobile network and wifi in this building are generally terrible. You may want to make that call, text or social media update before you enter the building.
- Just a short walk away from the Arts Center MARTA stop!
- Atlanta Art Association members and relatives died in a plane crash in Paris. Richard Rich fundraised to build the Atlanta Memorial Arts Center, now the Woodruff Arts Center, in their memory.
- Visit the Woodruff Arts Center, which includes the High Museum of Art, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Alliance Theatre and Young Audiences.
- Home to the Alliance Theatre, the High Museum and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, this is the convergence of Atlanta's high-brow art scene.
- ASO is phenomenal!
- Atlantas best arts center
- #FoodTruckThurs (nuff said)
- There is some limited 2 hour street parking on Peachtree for short performances.
- I really love this place, it's so cultural.
- Beautiful theatre, great place to come see a show with the family. They've got (pricey) drinks and snacks to enjoy during the performance.
- The summer series on the plaza includes acting workshops, music and crafts. Don't miss "blub blub" part of the Theater for the Very Young.
- Bathroom is outside the theater so take you ticket with you.
- Just walked into a filming of the new divergent movie! Kinda cool. #ATLadventures
- It is SUPER easy to get here via Marta.
- Great theatre. Bar before every performance too.
- Ride MARTA to get here. It's a short 30 ft walk up the hill.
- Yoga on Saturday
- Frida y Diego