Woodman's Food Market
2100 Randall Rd (at Binnie Rd)
Carpentersville, IL 60110
- They have fresh cheese curds. Yum! Make sure you check the dates.
- Lots of coupons found throughout the store!
- Though they don't take credit cards, they DO take debit cards. Also, watch the date on any fresh meat you buy.
- No credit cards! Low prices!
- the service here is slow. Only 4 lanes open, 10 people in line on each lane.
- Great selection and great prices.
- Great prices on cereal
- Great selection in their Asian and Mexican food aisles. They have whole wheat crumpets, which are impossible to find anywhere else.
- Best grocery store in the Northwest suburbs. Awesome selection and prices.
- Large selection of food for a really low price!
- Wish they were closer. We make stock - up runs, great selection and good prices.
- A humongous grocery store with an even larger parking lot and a complementary gas/service station, Woodman's truly does have it all. It even has high prices to go with it all, too. Walmart ftw...
- Debit cards, checks or cash accepted. No credit cards. be prepared
- Best gluten free selection around!!
- Too big for me, takes me too long to get through for groceries for the two of us.
- This place is great. It has it all, and it's super cheap!
- If the employees are rude, it is just the way they are. The prices are worth it!
- Huge store makes for a huge variety. Put on some comfortable shoes and go!
- An enormous assortment of brands! Ketchup, for example, 6 different brands.
- The store to get cheap beer or liquor period!