Woodman's Food Market
- Try the self checkout. way faster than waiting in line for a cashier when you have a few items. There are self checkouts with a conveyor belt if you have a full cart. Bring a friend to help bag.
- Debit, Cash or Check only. No credit cards allowed
- Most of tne prices here are even less than walmart. And yes no credit cards,,, it cost a business about 5% of the sale to take a credit card
- A fine wine and beer selection as well as coffee and tea.
- That's how they keep the prices low
- If you happen to be a night owl and want to avoid the crowds, shop late at night. The shelves are getting restocked and you're not hearing obnoxious children screeching everywhere.
- If you happen to get hurt while your in there store your S.O.L. I slipped on a dish type liquid and messed up my knee and they wouldn't do anything not even offer to pay for an er bill or anything.
- Hanna's has a great breakfast burrito & cookies. :)
- I believe this us the office address not the grocery store
- great prices but they wont take credit cards WTF!!!!!! hate that