The Witte Museum
Science Museum, History Museum
- Nice place to go. One of the better museums in the area. The dinosaur exhibit was excellent. And you just can't go wrong with dinosaurs.
- Though many of the exhibits are fairly old, the Witte Museum is worth the visit for the beautiful treehouse in the back and its gardens, both of which border the San Antonio river.
- Free admission on Tues 3-8pm
- Attend 'Best of San Antonio' event!
- Don't go on days that are "free." Crowded as eff. >__<
- Too cool! This place is full of history!!!
- Such a learning place for kids and family
- Reaches capacity fairly quickly on weekends & free days. Be prepared to stand outside and wait.
- Hosts the most unique events in San Antonio, parking is close and free most night, you don't have to dress up ... ever.
- The dinosaur exhibit is very cool but it may scare younger kids with the realism and loud roars
- need to go see those dinosaurs soon
- Standing in a long line? Check and see if they are processing people on the parking lot side entrance...fast and easy way to get in without waiting.
- It is more than you think. Great place to visit and the kids loves it as well
- Something to see! Nothing too awesome! I came last year for the bodies exhibit and it was fantastic!
- The whales exhibit is amazing. Check out the living history presentations!
- Supporting the Witte Museum. Great place to learn Texas history with interactive exhibits
- 20 dls la entrada junto con alguna otra exposicin, toma su tiempo recorrer todo el museo. Bueno para venir en familia.
- The new Witte Museum is open and it is amazing. Tons of interactives
- Cool place! Worth a visit
- See Splendor on the Range while you can