Wissahickon Valley Park
300 W Northwestern Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19118
- The Wissahickon Park is a great place to go geocaching. What is geocaching? Check out our 5-minute program, shot along the trail, to learn more. Happy hiking!
- The well-kept trails are perfect for joggers and in the fall the foliage is hard to beat.
- Bring bread to feed the ducks and geese.
- Good for a bike ride
- Hey, don't go down the little hills toward the water. People pooh down there. Nasty!!
- Good on the off season. Should be a bit cold so you can walk close to your man, he can hold you tight and keep you cozy.
- A great place for hiking especially with your pooch!
- Great area to sit and just watch people
- My daughter loved all the yellow flowers growing along the trail. It's very easy for kids.
- My favorite place in the summer
- Great place for a hike.
- Best dirt biking park in the Philly area. This place is huge and has a great variety of trails. It's a gorgeous walk, too.
- Bello per camminare ma attenzione alle bici, si rischia l'osso del collo
- Mountain biking is awesome here