Supermarket, Grocery Store
- You have to bag your own groceries, but the prices are worth it. GREAT bulk food section. It's open 24 hours a day.
- A great place to wear your pajamas out of the house.
- Best prices. Better produce than you'd think. And samples.
- Be careful, I got ripped off by the cashier at this store and tried to resolve it with the management but they didn't call me back like they promised.
- Good product assortment; their prices are the best
- Great prices and selection. It's not super busy in the morning but they usually only have one checker, which makes checking out super slow
- Food prices and selection
- If you like buying stuff you didn't come hete for, but not finding even one item you needed, this might be the place for you.
- The BEST, employee owned. Helpful workers and amazing ethnic variety.
- Its a all right store I was surprised to see that all the bags are paper. The bags in Tigard are all plastic, I guess its cool though for recycling and all
- The other wincing had clearance deli items
- You can buy "Bulk" hell yeah. More bang for the buck
- Winco sucks your soul away
- Good prices. Great produce. Nice, helpful peeps that work there. I highly recommend!
- She was soooo mean!
- 50 cash registers and not one 20 items or less. Why? Still the cheapest around, but I don't wanna be there all night long.
- Shop in the morning-it's too early for the really freaky freaks to be out and about.
- FYI they close at 12 AM now and they only accept debit, not credit.