Concert Hall, Performing Arts, Theater
- LA: The best use of art deco outside of Miami. This venue is an LA staple and the talent here rarely disappoints. -IFC Viewer
- see a concert at the Wiltern, the last public use of art deco in Los Angeles.
- FUN FACT: It's called The Wiltern because its at the corner of Wilshire & Western.
- In 2009, Nine Inch Nails (or, at least, the touring version of the band) played their final show, at The Wiltern. Trent Reznor still records under the moniker, but the live band is no more (for now).
- The pit. Duh.
- Everyone who lives in LA should see a show here at least once. It is such an amazing venue! Smoke out back only.
- To grab food close by, check out Mr Pizza Factory, Gui Rim Korean BBQ or Romero's Mexican Food--all within a couple of blocks! Team Live Nation
- Beer Belly a block away for beers and food before the show!
- The best sound/view is by the bar in the back - the one on the left as you walk in. Obvious bonus: YOU'RE BY THE BAR.
- Ask for the free coat check. Also get to shows early so you can get one of a limited number of pit access wristbands!
- Saw Panic! at the Disco tonight! This was my first time being at the Wiltern! Great view from every angle! And Panic! was amazing as always! :) <3
- I saw THE NATIONAL here tonite. They were AMAZING!
- To grab food close by, check out Mr Pizza Factory, Gui Rim Korean BBQ or Romero's Mexican Food--all within a couple of blocks!
- Will call tickets are released ONE HOUR prior to show time. You must have the credit card used to make the purchase and valid photo ID!
- Great place to see a concert but beers are pricey.
- Soundgarden! Guys night out!
- Acoustic is very good. I also liked the design! Very good place for listening to your favorite music :)
- The Wiltern was built in glamorous art deco style. Headliners like Wilco and Jack White stop here. Balcony seating and multiple levels of standing room offer stellar stage views.
- Most people don't think about the Loge section, but it's a great place to sit if you don't want to be on your feet all night. From the first few rows, you get a better view than some of the floor
- To avoid the lame $12 LiveNation fee, get ur tix at the Hollywood Palladium box office Saturdays 10-2. No fee! Even the Wiltern box office will charge u $5.