Willy Street Co-op
- My favorite thing to do here is read about #firstworldproblems via the customer comments and complaints board by the restrooms. Very entertaining.
- The YouTube sensation 'Chad Vader' was filmed here.
- Best organic grocery store and deli ANYWHERE.
- Great cheese section. They often have smaller pieces of cheese for sale too; a nice sample size for $1-$2. It's a nice way to try a couple new cheeses without breaking the bank.
- Great selection of organic, vegan and vegetarian food. Entirely too expensive, though; Woodmans has a similar selection for half the price.
- Become a member and enjoy a discount on a great selection of foods. Also, you can " Chip" which a small $ is added to your bill and the money gets donated to a local charitable cause.
- "Just Coffee" is the #1 reason I will travel from Sun Prairie to here.
- I wish people would use the new driveway. The people that come in on the Willy St. side act like they are more important than anyone else.
- Fantastic customer service! Cheaper and better selection that Whole Foods! A Madison Original!!
- Mmmm sushi and green zinger juice
- I love this place. So many fresh local options!
- 5% surcharge for non members. Great cheese, vegetarian and vegan selection for picky eaters
- Bulk items the way to go (a varied assortment of quinoas! a plethora of loose-leaf teas!)
- Great selection of grocery items and deli options. Bakery is fantastic.
- Castle Rock Organic Chocolate Milk! Goddamn I love it!
- LOVE shopping here:) awesome selection of vegetarian options. Salad bar is good.
- Olive Bar "closes" promptly at 9pm (they remove the scoops--it is self-serve). So prioritize if you shop late or your carbon footprint will enlarge when you have to return the next day...
- First Wednesday of the month is Wellness Wednesday; get an extra 10% off the Health and Wellness department!
- There's a Seafood Center at the back of the store. Sadly as is typical for the Midwest, the selection is limited and highly expensive.