William McKinley Presidential Library & Museum
History Museum, Park
- At the Hoover Price planetarium, over 60 projectors show the aurora, meteor shower, an asteroid, panorama of downtown Canton, clouds, snow, phases of the moon and dozens of constellations.
- go see the laughing lady from meyers lake park,it'sin an exhibit there!
- Running workout on the monument steps. Very Rocky-esque!
- Learn about President McKinley and after you are done, you can walk the grounds at the park.
- Very nice museum that shows the history of the Canton area
- The museum is operated by the Stark County Historical Society. Great mix of history, Presidential artifacts, planetarium,and science department. It also has a great gift shop.
- The McKinley Monument, a landmark in the City of Canton, is the final resting place for the 25th President of the United States, William McKinley. Lots of stairs to climb plus a museum you can go in f
- I love running the steps. Good workout!
- This is one of my favorite places in Stark County to take my kids. They LOVE Discover World and the Street of Shops.
- McKinley Presidential Library & Museum 10 minutes drive to the south of Canton dentist Danner Dental
- $7 kids, $9 adults. So much entertainment! Hands on science and history. Find a museum guide to show you all the secrets!
- The museum here is really cool I always liked it as a kid
- I went on President's Day 2014 and was denied admission. The exec. director said this was OK because it is a "private business" and therefore, they can refuse anyone they wish. I kid you not!
- Great gem in Canton. The museum is a great place for kids. Think about the $52 family memebership, it's good at 250 museums nationwide, including COSI in Columbus and Natural History in Cleveland.
- They will give your kids bravery certificates if they were scared of the dinosaur!
- This is a memorial and amazing museum that is privately owned.
- View from top of stairs affords a nice look of the area. Worth a stop by for the memorial, but the museum is a bit strange for a Presidential library as it features animatronic dinosaurs
- great places to take the kids!!
- If you're visiting with kids and they get skittish around Alice (animatronic dinosaur) ask the staff and they can take you "behind the scenes" so you don't have to walk past her.