The Wicked Lady Pub
4534 Gravois Ave
St Louis, MO 63116
- Why is it always so friggin cold in here?
- We love that the bartenders made us feel right at home, and the cheap drinks are good, too. If you like American Honey, try a Sweet Lucy and water. (Gabe Hartwig)
- Scotch Eggs are good. Service is quick & friendly
- Great Atmosphere and Great Food
- It's one of my favorite bars. I love their wings. Not to mention one of my favorite bartenders work there. If you go fri. or sat., ask for Tina. She's the best.
- GET THE WICKED SAUCE ON ANYTHING!!!!!
- FYI: "wicked" is code for spicy bbq.
- The pizza is good, but the sauce is very bland.
- Food is great, and they allow cigars.
- Service was inadequate
- Sampler platter is unbeliveable! All homemade!