Cocktail, Lounge, Bar
$ $ $
21 Essex St (btwn Hester & Canal)
New York, NY 10002
- Order the Sazerak cocktail, the original morning cocktail c. 1814. Then order their Manhattan.
- Bartenders choice!
- order the Kentucky Maid
- Yes. Just, yes.
- Try a bartenders choice with Brooklyn Hemispherical Bitters - Sriracha and Black Mission Fig are awesome!
- the dark and stormys are gingeriffic
- My favorite bar in the whole city. TJ and Luis make the best drinks, it's uncanny. I'd recommend something, but I'd just get everything.
- Bring cash - that's all they accept - and enough to drop $10-$12 per drink. The drinks are Milk & Honey level delicious.
- Ask for the Alaska cocktail saying Luxury Man Planet adviced you and you will also get a surprise...
- Fresh cocktails, laid back atmosphere - and great bartenders! Ask John Bird for ideas on what to get
- Relatively new owner/operator John gets it done. Happy anniversary!
- The best Hit Toddies EVER!!!
- tip #1, you have to try the absinthe here. tip #2, remember that they focus on spirits here so no mixed drinks!
- always order off the menu
- new owner...but its still ok
- Finally a good cocktail!
- Great tunes, v. romantic
- Probably one of the best Old Fashions in the city
- Ms. Hazel is spectacular!
- Ask for a 'Rumble'!