White Rock Lake Park
- Take your time, turn off your cell phone and just enjoy it.
- Join the White Rock Lake Conservancy! Whiterockdallas.org. Support our lake!
- If you have a dog then be sure to check out the dog park!!!!
- This is a lovely place for outdoor activity and family time. Check out the Arbotetum too, it's lovely in there.
- Good sunset photographs
- Nice place to hangout
- Lake is beautiful:)
- Best place to enjoy nature and chill
- Need a great place to run or cycle, or just get out for a little bit? Head to White Rock. The 9.3 mile loop is a great place for some training or just for a scenic stroll.
- It's 9.3 miles around - great if you're a distance runner or cyclist. There's a great dog park attached. And just over Mockingbird, there's a kayaking & SUP rental stand that sets up most days.
- Magic Lake Love to bike ride, take photos and video. Always something new. Saw my friend Sam Basharkha and his lady riding their bikes. Very cool
- Go to lake since my high school days! Usually always kept up and beautiful! Scenic and great for walks, running, picnics or just for a sit and view!
- Great walking and bicycle paths. Fishing docks and people watching too!
- Great trails, dog parks and kayaking
- Walking trails are very nice, watch out for bike riders
- Nice trails for biking,running,walking, great for picnics,and watching the sun set.
- Practically perfect in every way.
- Good for bikes
- Huge park with a wide range of activities including boating!
- Good to run early in the morning. Less traffic.