White Mana Diner
Burgers, Diner, American
470 Tonnele Ave (at Manhattan Ave.)
Jersey City, NJ 07307
Lists & rankings
- For at least once in your life, try a historic burger!
- They do NOT accept anything except cash so make sure to have some on you!
- All beef burgers sauteed with onions and processed American cheese all smushed between two potato buns. I eat about six at one seating. Food is biblical. -Alex Reznik, Top Chef
- go here for the original slider burger...must get with onions!!!
- Hackensack white mana blows this place away !
- Bacon double with cheese is godlike
- The White Mana not to be confused with the White Manna in Hackensack, although both are known for their slider-like burgers is one of the state's iconic diners.
- 2 bacon cheese, 2 cheese, cherry coke and a small vanilla shake. Sinful.
- The best greaser sliders in northern jersey. The place leaves you feeling like it will be crap but the burgers are a guilty pleasure. If you can brave the traffic, stop in and grab a bag of sliders
- Same quality & speedy service every single time. The 3 cheeseburger special add bacon for under 10 bucks? You cant beat it!
- Watch your burger, found a long string of hair and lost my appetite!
- Everything banging...
- Delicious burgers. The swindle is their special - 4 burgers and an order of fries for less than 10 bucks - great for 2 people.
- Burgers are bae
- First time here. It was very good. Similar but different from White Manna, with two Ns, in Hackensack which is indeed a small step above.
- Definitely go with a double as opposed to a single. As many as you can possibly handle.
- Simple and delicious!
- Get the burgers, fries and a shake.
- Small, no frills place that serves only tiny burgers (basically sliders) and other typical diner dishes such as fries and milkshakes. Food is slow to prepare but the chefs/servers are very friendly.