White Cap Seafood Restaurant
- Save your money, time, and tastebuds. Go to McElroy's!
- Shrimp scampi is plain shrimp and noodles. Shrimp were tiny and not deveined. Flys attack you on the deck and a mouse scurried by. Not worth the prices. Won't be returning.
- Way over priced. Took 15 mins to be asked a drink order. The pic is a $15 order of "jumbo" gulf shrimp. And $8 for a kids meal- really? Would not recommend to eat here but the patio is nice....
- This place is genius! I don't know what the people complaining about prices expect from a beach view spot that can command tourist prices, but our experience was great, from food to service!
- This place has been a Gulf Coast staple! Now in there new location (thanks to Katrina). Great seafood and gumbo.
- Save your $. Food decent nothing special & overpriced for sure. Food had no salt & i don't even like a lot of salt. waitress was friendly & that helped. Oysters were good though. Won't be back.
- Great food ;great service ;great view!
- Way overpriced and they ran out of lids and straws. AND the food didn't taste good at all. I could have gone to red lobster for what we paid and had better food
- ...friendly fast service. We live in Atlanta now but stop here every time we come through the area.
- We've been coming here since the kids were little--good food and we have never had anything but friendly fast servi
- Over priced - not kid friendly - rude mgr - don't take AMX
- The food. The service. The environment. Everything. The place was amazing. Will definitely return.
- The seafood platter was amazing. The best service I've ever had. Angela was awesome
- Amazing atmosphere. Our server couldn't have been better. We even spoke to the manager it was that great. Catfish is amazing and crab cake pasta is delectable. View can't be beat.
- The view is really the only good thing about this place.
- Great view of the gulf from video tables. Great crab cakes
- Get the catfish fillets! They're done to perfection!
- Fried mushrooms are a phenomenal aprtizer.
- Inside tables by window overlooking Gulf are great.....
- I love this place so much I never can go anywhere else when I'm on the coast! Hardest thing to do is pick what to eat. Its all fantastic!