The Wharf at Orange Beach
- Love the atmosphere. They have great shops and good food.
- Love all the activities that are always taking place here. It's really starting to become another hotspot of the area.
- Love Ginny Lanes
- The sugar shack is overpriced and there pastries are nasty
- Love this place good place to hangout with friends
- Shades has lots of croakies and koozies!
- We attended a wedding at the venue (Heron Pointe?) up front, but the strip was also nice. The weather was pretty enough to let the baby stroll at his own pace. I'd like to go back to see the nightlife
- A great place to spend an afternoon or evening. They have shops and trendy places to eat
- The light show is amazing! Check out The Sugar Shack and The Southern Grind Coffee Shop while you are there.
- Great on a rainy day
- Great shopping and dining. Attached to a marina with some seriously beautiful boats.
- Cool place to go, but it seems like they have a lack of real good stores. Shame because it's such a cool place. But really nothing to do there except for the evening light show.
- You have to see the Complete Studio gallery. Awesome local art for sale.
- Waste of time!
- This place had a lot more businesses about 6 years ago when it first opened up.
- March 30th and 31st! Wes Bayliss and Ricochet Creek play live from 2-6pm!
- There is a boat show today at the wharf!!! Come see me!
- Love the concerts, wish more big bands that I like would come through though.
- cool place to see concerts
- Nice family day trip!