Westy's Irish Pub
Pub, Bar, American
101 E Walnut Ave (at N. New Jersey Ave.)
North Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Thirsty Thursday with StellarMojo
- Eddie the Bar-tender is the shit.
- If you get a shot with an ice cube in it you have been #brierleyied
- Best bartenders ever why you ask ??? Because they rub your boobies when your cold :)
- Hang out in the newly built addition outside with a great stage..
- Will Knapp plays lie acoustic music every Friday afternoon from 4-7. Complimentary buffet and drink specials, too!
- Quizzo tonight with Richie Palko. Come check it out, lots of prizes...
- Cute Bartenders, good Drinks & Awesome Band KARMA!!!
- Eddie the bartender is the best always aha a great smile to match great service
- Don't come on Monday's.. Creepy DJ
- Summer weekends high atop Westy's with Danny Gal and Diane (bartenders) is exactly how memories get made in North Wildwood.
- Food drinks and staff
- Irish? Tables are green. Not even a so-so Shepard's Pie
- Great feel...didn't have the food yet....waiting for waitress.
- Nothing. Its the pits just like every other bar in WILDWOOD. Could never compare to Atlantic city clubs. Hang it up!!!!!
- Downstairs is great- friendly and knowledgable . 2$ domestic beers til 7pm. Upstairs deck - different story, "do you have a happy hour?", met with I don't knows, then it ended 5 minutes ago - at 6:00.
- Live music and a Celtic Lemonade on the outside deck
- $4.50 for a great Guinness. Indoor and outdoor. Solid place
- Best after beach cocktails ever!
- Mollo is back , dancing starts at 10pm