5:00pm - 7:00pm
9:00pm - 11:00pm
5:00pm - 12:00am
5:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 2:00am
2:00pm - 3:00am
3:00pm - 4:00pm
7:00pm - 10:00pm
- I've actually been thrown out of here many times and am technically not allowed in
- Really cool gay bar.
- If you're lucky, you can play pool with Chace and Ed from Gossip Girl
- Try a Sol!
- Saw the gossip girl cast here and it made my Halloween to see chase Crawford as a texas ranger!
- In honor of the Tribeca Film Festival, try the "SAPPHIRE and Tonic" , the elegant, crisp, and simple classic made with BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin.
- This is a neighborhood bar. If you're from Jersey, please go 5 blocks south to the Meatpacking District for "trendy". I just want a pint in peace.
- Order a poor man's black velvet and argue with Colm about how it should be made.
- Guiness comes in an Imperial Pint. All you need to know.
- Bartender is rude, only good thing is the pool table in the back.
- Pool table in back.
- Dark and dingy. Great people.
- Fav spot for a quiet pint;)
- Very relaxing
- Good old tavern
- A decent bar for a quiet pint.
- In honor of the Tribeca Film Festival, try the "SAPPHIRE and Tonic", the elegant, crisp, and simple classic made with BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin.
- Awesome place, awesome staff in Colm, Justin, Ariela & Rob and who can forget my man Stone the man who checks your ages and horoscope signs lol get yourself a shot of #Fireball oh and #Chase
- This place is usually a good pick if you have more than a few people with you, becasue it doesn't seem to get too crowded, and its layout does not induce claustrophobia.
- Female bartender was completely brutal. Made a group of us (8+) wait for drinks when hardly anyone was there. Planning not to go back