West Palm Beach Green Market
- Two Words! Cafe con Leche!
- Go have a slice at Pizza Girls.
- Definetly a place to be on a lovely Saturday afternoon like today! Found the most awesome bonsai tree today for 10 bucks!
- The Greenmarket is twice the size compared to the old location. People and dog-watching are awesome; check it out!
- Awesome place for organic and natural eats!
- Nice rare pieces, pricey but neat. The walk through town is great. Will go back, earlier next time. Runs from 9 til 1 and I didn't get there til 1130 . . My kids were cranky and hungry by then.
- Try the fresh fruit juice smoothies in a coconut from Ganache Bakery. And the Joy Garlic is addictive.
- Cider doughnuts
- October through May only :(
- Try the fresh made donuts with cafe con leche!
- Don't miss Walt's Farmhouse Tomatoes!
- Make sure you check out the local produce stands.
- The kettle corn is awesome! Also stop by the pickle lady's booth if you like pickles. A must have!
- Unique + creative tea and spice blends > World Flavorz
- Homemade empanadas galore!
- Great spot, my fav is Starz Bakery and the fish dip guy.
- PISTACHE is a great place for lunch, with a perfect view of the greenmarket. North side of Clematis. Tables inside and out.
- Partake in the marvelous food offerings available: Lobster roll or bisque, cracked conch fritters, almond croissants, cider doughnuts, or buy a loaf of fresh artisan bread or some crazy fresh ugly tom