West Newton Cinema
Cineplex, Movie Theater, Indie Movies
- Best popcorn in boston
- bring cash - no credit cards
- Yes, the popcorn is the best but not on a crazy busy night :( my mistake
- Ask if the film you're seeing is upstairs. If it is, consider another option. Picture/sound across the board substandard.
- Cash only, so make sure you have some
- Always the best in cinema.
- The popcorn is always good & made with real butter. Some auditoriums could use renovating. If people support this theaters quality films & reasonable prices, Im sure theyll be able to make upgrades
- The movies. That's all. The condition of this theater is shameful especially since it's no bargain and no improvements have been made in decades. I won't ever go back and this was my home town
- Old fashioned and small. A cheap place to catch the latest movies though
- Cute old school cinema, art house movies
- Cash only, which is super lame nowadays...
- A fun, independent theatre. They serve freshly made pizza and popcorn and have a very personable feel. Bars and restaurants across the street make this a perfect post dinner destination.
- Quality movies at a hidden cinema theatre. Guy at tktng counter (Philip) is great. Looks shady frm outside but inside is cool. Smaller screens but great movies.
- If you are under 30, bring an ID to see an R rated movie; the ticket sellers won't care, but the manager will pounce on you if you're young looking.
- Matinee was only $6 with popcorn and drink included!! Well worth the trip to the ATM fit cash.
- Such a wonderfully quaint theater- it is worth the trip just to experience the old timey cinema vibe this place has. Plus all the employees are super nice.
- They sell DVDs of indie movies at the concession stand.
- Scruffy but friendly cinema with a great selection of films. Try the butter popcorn or the amazing chocolate brownies.
- Remember to stop at the ATM on the way, this Art Deco theater is truly old school: cash only.
- Toilets were not even close to being clean.