Wentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & Spa
Hotel, Meeting Room
- President Teddy Roosevelt negotiated the treaty ending the Russo-Japanese War here in 1905. For his efforts, he became the first American to win the Nobel Peace Prize. (From Aerial America)
- Gorgeous old new England spot. Someone take us on a date here!
- Don't miss the brunch it's out of this world!!!
- The cosmopolitans are great. Not too sweet.
- Great view of Sagamore Creek in corner room, room 401. Amazing staff, all needs were attended to immediately.
- Gorgeous hotel by the sea in New Hampshire. Food was excellent, as was the old world New England ambiance. I highly recommend it if you are in the area.
- Wonderful historic hotel. Have dinner and a drink even if you are not staying the night.
- Historic East Coast hotel with marina and ocean views with endless porches to sit and sip a cocktail.
- Update. Lobster roll is delicious in the bar area. Getting geared up to watch the #RedSox. Go Sox!!
- Make sure you don't get room 248. Completely blocked view by roof of the pool.
- Try the alcohol..
- This place is beautiful, up to date but reminescent of the old days. the setting is lovely, ask for a room with a little balcony
- Tip your banquet servers realllly well
- A whole lot of avocado and not much tuna in the tuna tartare:-((
- Fantastic Sunday brunch! It includes champagne, mimosas, oysters, prime rib, etc, etc, etc. So much food. And everything was great-including the desserts.
- Don't fall in water drunk
- Celebrating 90th birthday for cousin. Beautiful spot and lovely luncheon.
- That's a gem right here. Perfect hotel, beautiful scenery, a lot of water around, decent service. Must visit.
- Best of NH 2016: Resort/Hotel Spa (Readers' Poll Winner)
- The hotel is quaint and the staff is incredibly helpful. Stayed on the 4th floor and it was a bit loud (doors banging shut, kids running, you can clearly hear conversations as people walk by).