Fast Food, Burgers
- If you need to be anywhere in a hurry, don't bother going here. You will wait at least 15 minutes for your food.
- Slowest Wendy's ever! Staff isn't particularly friendly either.
- Slowest and most filthy wendys ever.
- This place is closed.
- Lack customer service skills.
- Apparently a "Grilled Asiago Ranch Club" means "Homestyle (ie. fried) Grossly Sweet Honey Mustard on a regular bun". Also their strawberry lemonade is super disappointing and weirdly syrup-y :(.
- Employees are nice if you are nice to them! Clean too
- Fast Food this is not! Soooo slow!!
- It's convenient in Astoria but I always take it to go. Remember when it first opened in the summer of 1994
- wendys is the only fast food ill eat but this one is disgusting. flies everywhere, roaches everywhere, dirty tables, and the bathroom seems to always smell like piss and blood. go somewhere else.
- Not to bad annoyed at non customers because Steinway lacks restrooms people get in your way just for the bathroom.
- Slowest service ever and horrible employees
- Dirty and slow.
- If ordering a chicken sandwich off hours, don't. My spicy chicken was a bit tough like re-cooked.
- Service hasn't gotten any faster
- Omg, sloooooowest wendys EVER
- I agree it is a slow wendys. But its pretty clean . Frostys are awesome.
- So much for fast food! Very very slow!
- Slowest Wendy's ever!!!
- Eat upstairs its quieter but the bathroom door does not lock so dont be surprised.