- Who cares about the wheel, the light bulb and the vaccine for polio, Wegmans is the greatest thing ever invented by humans.
- I HATE this parking lot.
- This store has the greatest concentration of attractive women in yoga pants at any single grocery store in the world on any given day
- Flagship store so they are bringing their A game. If you want kiss ass service this is the place. Personally I don't act entitled so I don't need ass kissing just average manners, thanks.
- Smoke a lot of weed, get lost in Wegmans for two hours. Emerge with a huge grocery kart full of food.
- This Wegmans has a food bar in the middle of the grocery store. It's fun to watch the chef's, eat and people watch.
- This Wegman's could keep u busy for HOURS! If ur just going in for lunch, or doing ur shopping, make sure u budget ur time appropriately--if u want to see everything, u'll be here a while.
- Maple bacon burger at the Burger Bar is the best burger in ROC. Cooked perfectly, fresh off the cow, amazing flavor. They serve beer, too.
- Bring your boots, cause the rude folks who shop here were in need of an ass kicking.
- They don't skimp on the ingredients for hot fudge sundaes!
- The upstairs seating area is a surprisingly relaxing place to enjoy a coffee and muffin. Plus free wi-fi and lots of outlets in the back.
- Never come here when you're starving; you'll buy more food than you'll know what to do with once you get it home
- Pittsford Wegmans has the most vegan options on their food bar. There is a whole veggie hot food section, vegan sushi, and a couple types of tofu on the salad bar.
- Every May, they hold "oyster fest". You get to sample at least a dozen different oysters! Year round, Geoff and Ray got you covered in the seafood dept.
- Teh $6 dollar meals are well worth the price, they taste great, and are pretty nutritious for you. Op in for the veggies you have never tried and get the the grilled chicken of the tilapia.
- Worst parking lot ever!!
- This is grocery store truth.
- There is a disco ball high above the prepared foods area. I love the Wegmans family.
- Appreciate the plethora of food choices! Nothing better than this on the East Coast!
- You've got to try the veggie bar! Everything is so delish. I think I'm addicted to the flans & souffles, specially artichoke and mushroom.