Music Venue, Nightclub, Event Space
- From Al Capone to Amanda Palmer! Since 1886 it's hosted great live music, legendary parties and superb Broadway cast recordings. Catch a killer show here and see if the walls really do talk...
- March 18, 1995 - The Bedtime Story's Pyjama Party
- Built in 1886, you could hear anarchist Emma Goldman speak one night & on another night attend a society function for New Yorks elite. Rumors persist that it was once owned by Al Capone.
- Known as a concert hall for up and coming as well as established acts. It was once a venue for Broadway cast recordings.
- Webster Hall will not rest until their smoke machines have displaced all the oxygen in the room.
- Full o douches
- The coat check costs $6 per piece. So, if you want to avoid dropping all your cash, just come in bike shorts and nipple tassles.
- Do a little dance! Make a little love! Get down tonight!
- LADIES NIGHT THURSDAY!!! WOO-HOO!!! ALL YOU LADIES, HANDS UP!!!!
- Watching drunk white kids dance at concerts is always a good time.
- Flume + Chet Faker = <3
- Party party party Party party party Party party party Party party party Party party party Party party party.
- Get a bottle of beer at the upstairs bar and shoot the cap into the plastic cup behind the counter for a free shot.
- Circus Saturdays at Webster Hall...! Bring your Party Hat!
- on a Friday night and have your photo taken by Nicky Digital!
- Avoid coming here if at all possible.
- Home of Indie Acts and Legends alike, Webster hall often doubles as a real-life night club featuring cover-charged theme parties and big-name DJ sets.
- Don't spend your money at the bar (8 dollar PBRs??) - save it for the guy who does his rounds with $5 cans.
- When they say $14 for 2 "domestic beers" they mean carbonated piss in a cup.
- Not a place to party too many damn kids