Burgers, Ice Cream
- cool old school look and feel, with the "sparkly" seats at the bar and a whole diner feel. ice cream, burgers, shakes, and antique car show once a week. only open during summer season.
- Have the Pineapple Shake! It's so refreshing... you'll NEVER be the same!
- Try a peanut butter shake! So good!
- Classic Cruise Night every Thursday is a CAN'T MISS! Hula Hoop Contest for the younger crowd plus great cars and Wayne's amazing food!
- Had a double cheeseburger, deep fried cheese curds, peanut butter malt. Excellent in every way. Rivals Kopps custard. Will definitely be back - soon.
- Great burgers and malts
- Chocolate Peanut Butter shake is superior. Prices -- pretty steep.
- The Cedarcrest ice cream is really good. The menu looks awesome. I hope to stop in someday for a taste off the grill. Feels like a step back in time. The staff was super friendly for how crazy it was.
- Super cute retro style drive in. Food is pretty good and they have cedar crest ice cream! However the staff could be a little more friendly.
- Play dough play dough play dough always.
- Awesome butter burgers
- Peanut butter shake hit the spot
- Awesome malts...just the right amount of malt powder!
- This is where you go for a damn great burger!